We are currently developing policy for CAHC employees to use in their work; they will be added as they are finalized.
- Collection Development Policy
- Copyright and Permissions
- Disaster Recovery Plan
- Duplication Services by Staff
- Interlibrary Loan Guidelines
- Research Room Duplication Request Prices
Graduate Assistant Assessment Materials
- Graduate Assessment Plan
- Student Learning Outcomes
- Example Syllabus: Semester 1, Fall 2019
- Example Syllabus: Semester 2, Fall 2019
The Center’s digitization workflow describes the standards, specifications, and processes involved in our digitization efforts. The standards are based on both our local needs and on national standards at other institutions. The document continues to evolve as the Center’s own holdings and needs evolve.
View the CAHC Digitization Manual.