Below are examples of classroom disruption:
- Repeatedly leaving and entering the classroom without authorization;
- Making loud or distracting noises;
- Persisting in speaking without being recognized;
- Repeatedly using cell phone;
- Resorting to physical threats or personal insults;
- Any other activity the faculty member may deem disruptive to the class.
We encourage faculty members to report these behaviors when appropriate. To report disruptive behavior(s), please complete the incident report form here.