In addition to the requirements listed at each program link, all students are required to submit the following items. International applicants should visit here for additional requirements.
- Official transcripts from ALL previously attended colleges and universities
- International students must have their transcripts articulated. Transcripts that have not been articulated can be submitted for the application process; however, before registering for classes, the transcript must be articulated and submitted to the Graduate School.
- Proof of grade point average of at least 2.7 on a 4.00 scale, including post-baccalaureate hours
- Official standardized test scores taken in the last 5 years, if required by the prospective program
- $40 application fee
- A copy of your government-issued photo ID
- Proof of 2 MMR vaccines. For more information about this requirement, please visit Health Services’ website
The Clinton School of Public Service offers a Master of Public Service degree and is applied to separately.
If you’re ready to apply, get started here.
College of Arts, Letters, and Sciences
Department of Art and Design
Art – M.A.
Division of Humanities
Public History – M.A.
Second Languages – M.A.
Division of Science
Applied Science – M.S., Ph.D.
Applied Statistics – GC
Biology – M.A., M.S.
Chemistry – M.A., M.S.
Mathematical Sciences – M.S.
College of Business
Business Administration – MBA
Business Analytics – GC
Business Information Systems – GC, M.S.
Management – GC
College of Education and Health Professions
Department of Audiology and Speech Pathology
Audiology – Au.D.
School of Counseling, Human Performance, and Rehabilitation
Adult and Professional Learning – M.Ed.
Counselor Education – M.Ed.
Exercise Science – M.S.
Rehabilitation Counseling – GC, M.A.
Rehabilitation of the Blind – M.A.
Sports Management – M.S.
School of Education
Curriculum and Instruction – M.Ed.
Education – GC, M.Ed.
Learning Systems Technology – M.Ed.
Math Education – GC
Middle Childhood Education – M.Ed.
Reading – M.Ed., Ph.D.
Special Education – M.Ed.
Superintendency – GC
Teaching the Gifted and Talented – M.Ed.
School of Social Work
Gerontology – GC
Social Work – MSW
College of Engineering and Information Technology
Bioinformatics – M.S., Ph.D.
Computer Science – M.S.
Data Science – GC
Engineering Science and Systems – Ph.D.
Information Quality – GC, M.S.
Information Science – M.S.
College of Social Sciences and Communications
Division of Communications
Mass Communication – M.A.
Division of Social Sciences
Criminal Justice – M.A., M.S., Ph.D.
School of Public Affairs
Conflict Mediation – GC
Nonprofit Management – GC
Public Administration – MPA