UA Little Rock’s MBA flex program is the only AACSB-accredited program in Little Rock, but it’s also the least expensive. We offer unparalleled flexibility for working professionals allowing you to choose live online or on-campus classes, switching seamlessly from one to the other at will. Control your program pace and complete your degree in two to six years. Schedule a video call to get more information.
Live Online Option
Attending classes on campus may not fit easily within your schedule. With our video-conferencing technology-enhanced classrooms, you can join your classmates and professors live without setting foot on campus, and still take advantage of the richness of classroom discussions.
Benefits of the flex MBA video-conferencing option:
- Save time and money by limiting your commute
- Attend class no matter where you are
- Never miss a class discussion, explanation, or example
- Ask questions and participate in discussions when you cannot physically be in the classroom
- Alternate between on-campus and online anytime
- Review recordings with searchable transcripts so you can find content without fast-forwarding or rewinding the video
- Accept a promotion or job transfer and still continue your MBA through UA Little Rock
In the evening program, you can choose the General MBA or an MBA with one of the following concentrations:
Graduate certificates can be pursued concurrently with the MBA to further customize your graduate business education. Six-to-twelve credit hours from a graduate certificate program may be used toward the MBA.
You may also pursue a concurrent JD or PharmD MBA degree with the Bowen School of Law or the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS).