|University of Arkansas at Little Rock|
|Policy Name: Special Requests for Private Scholarship Awards|
|Policy Number: 206.5|
|Effective Date: April 26, 2010|
To make such requests the following policies must be followed:
- A special request must be made in writing/email by the Private Scholarship Office or academic/non-academic unit to one of three senior administrators including:
- Vice Chancellor for Student Services(VCSS)*
- Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs*
- Upon review by one the three administrators listed above, a written/email recommendation will be made to the executive director of Development.
- Upon receiving a positive recommendation, the EDD will direct the Private Scholarship Office to request the approved amounts from unrestricted private scholarship accounts and post to the appropriate student account(s).
*The VCSS and/or provost will approve requests from academic units.
**The chancellor will approve any non-academic unit request including athletics.
Source: UA Little Rock Office of Development
Approved By: Bob Denman
Custodian: Office of Development