“Request Workday Security Roles” form is now live at ualr.edu/workday. You can access it via the main navigation bar on the page. Please note users must be logged in to access it. In the event you are not logged in, you will be prompted to do so using your Original NetID credentials.
At this time “Request Workday Security Roles” is only to be utilized for requesting security roles in support of various Procurement Business Processes. Listed below are the requests a user can currently make, please note most of these requests will require managers and deans to sign off for approval.
- Create a purchase requisition (no approval).
- Review and approve all spending in the assigned cost center as well as, initiate assignment of costing allocations, payroll accounting adjustments and budget amendments.
- Approve spend and expense transactions.
- Create requisitions and initiates change order requests on spend.
- Create a supplier contract for term contracts.
- Create a spend authorization or expense report on behalf of another person.
- Verify credit card transactions on behalf of another cardholder.