The university will transition to the new time and attendance system in August. Campus-wide training for the new system was conducted during June and July, with sessions to be announced for August in the next few days. All employees, timekeepers, and managers/supervisors who are not participating in the pilot group are required to register for a session, using the following link:
Also, please note the following:
- Training will be offered in August for employees who are not on payroll during the summer.
- Faculty members whose departments utilize a departmental timekeeper do not need to attend employee training.
- Individual training for departments that need personal training will be available upon request.
- Employees paid by stipends or graduate assistantship will not use the timekeeping system and do not need to attend training.
- Additional information on the timekeeping system is available on the Time Clock Website.
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact the Payroll Office at 501-916-3136 for assistance.
Thank you again for your support and patience.
UALR Time and Attendance System Implementation Team