TimeClock Plus is the timekeeping system used by the University of Arkansas at Little Rock to track employee hours. Some key points about the time and attendance system follow:
- Fully automated and web-based for easy accessibility.
- All remaining paper timesheets and manual time entry processes will be eliminated.
- No more lost time sheets.
- Employees and supervisors will have electronic access to current and previous years’ records.
- Ability to generate department-specific reports.
- Actual hours, overtime, and compensatory time worked by classified (non-exempt), hourly, extra-help, and student labor will be captured by clocking in a webclock (computer) or time clock terminal.
- Exempt employees and faculty will continue to report only exception time; however, exception time will be reported in the new time and attendance system rather than Web Time Entry.