Vaccine costs are based on current market value and are subject to change without notice. Please note that not all vaccines are kept in stock. Some, such as cholera and typhoid, have to be ordered. It can take up to one week for vaccines to arrive.
- Cholera (live/oral) $220
- Gardasil 9 (Human Papillomavirus) $206 per vaccine / series of 3 vaccines
- Hepatitis A $66 per vaccine / series of 2 vaccines
- Hepatitis B $52 per vaccine / series of 3 vaccines
- Meningococcal ACWY (Menveo)$99 per vaccine
Meningococcal B (Bexsero) $146 per vaccine
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella) $77 per vaccine (2 vaccines required for admission to UA Little Rock)
- Inactivated Polio $38
- Shringrix (Zoster) $138 each / 2 vaccines required
- Typhoid shot (lasts up to 2 years) $104
Note: There is an oral typhoid vaccine which lasts up to 5 years. The APRN in Health Services can write a prescription for this method.
- Tdap $42
- Varicella (chickenpox) $133
- Pneumovax $101
Additional immunizations may be ordered on a case by case basis as needed for travel or other medically necessary situations.