The University of Arkansas at Little Rock has two Academic Counselors dedicated to helping you reach your goal of earning a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Please review the following RN to BSN Admissions Requirements and contact Ms. Belinda White at (501) 569-3596 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Currently admitted to UA Little Rock and/or have been enrolled within the last two years.
- Have a current, unencumbered RN license or
- Be a recent associate degree or diploma graduate or
- Be a graduate from a basic RN program outside the United States with a current unencumbered USA, RN license; or be enrolled in the final semester of an associate degree or diploma RN program.
- Have a grade of C or greater in a minimum of 12 credit hours of applicable general education courses.
- Submit a completed Department of Nursing Application form.
- Submit all college and nursing transcripts to the UA Little Rock Admission Office.
Exception: Nursing Health Assessment (NURS 3220 and 3230) may be completed during enrollment in the final semester of an associate degree or diploma RN program.
Recent associate degree or diploma graduates may begin the program prior to sitting for NCLEX-RN Exam.
- Students awaiting an RN license may take NURS 3220, NURS 3230, NURS 3310, and NURS 3420; students may not take any additional core nursing courses without a valid, unencumbered RN license.
Failure to obtain and or maintain an unencumbered registered nursing license may result in administrative withdrawl.
Technology Requirements: Students must have access to a computer and internet in order to complete this program. The hardware and software requirements are outlined.