The RAVE emergency alert system is a service provided to all students, faculty, and staff.
The campus recently introduced the Trojan Campus Safety App from Rave Mobile Safety. The app is designed to provide quick access to essential safety resources, emergency alerts, and a range of safety features to ensure that you have the information you need to stay safe and informed while on campus.
Your safety is our top priority, and we encourage all members of our campus community to download and install the Trojan Campus Safety App to take advantage of its features
Key Features of the Campus Trojan Safety App:
- Emergency Alerts: Receive timely notifications about campus emergencies, weather-related issues, or other critical information.
- Safety Resources: Access important safety guidelines, contact information, and resources right at your fingertips.Report Incidents: Report incidents or safety concerns directly through the app to our campus security team.
- Campus Maps: Easily navigate our campus using the app’s interactive maps, helping you find your way more efficiently.
- Friend Walk: Request a friend to virtually walk with you, ensuring you feel safer when moving around campus.
Instructions for changing your contact preferences:
- Access BOSS using your nine-digit T number
- Select Personal Information
- Select View/Update Phone(s)
- After entering a phone number, you can specify if you want to receive either voice or text Campus Notifications or both.
- Click Save.
This service is free from UA Little Rock, but charges from your cell phone provider for usage may apply. Contact your service provider for details.
You may enter updated information as needed. If your phone number changes in the future, please make a change in BOSS to ensure you receive campus alert notifications.