Be a part of the Sequoyah National Research Center’s effort to preserve the words and thoughts of Native peoples and their creative efforts!
Make a one-time financial donation
One-time financial donations are tax-deductible, no matter the amount. These types of donations support student internships, buy preservation supplies and new library books, and support conference attendance for staff.
Join the Friends of the Sequoyah National Research Center
Annual Membership Dues:
Friends who join at the student level and clan level or higher will receive a monthly Friends Update.
Your membership dues help in the following ways:
- Provide a proper environment for collections
- Make materials accessible
- Disseminate information digitally
- Assist the Center’s educational efforts
Friends of the SNRC’s Mission Statement
The Friends of the Center, founded in 2011, is a volunteer organization made up of community members who support the mission of the SNRC. The purposes of the Friends are:
- to support, encourage, and reward academic research at the Sequoyah National Research Center through payment of annual dues and other on-going fundraising efforts in support of internships, collection development, the Center’s public programming, and other Center projects and programs;
- to raise broader community awareness of the Center;
- and to assist the Center in its public programming, through volunteering time, on those occasions when a “many hands” approach is appropriate.
Paying by credit card:
Giving to the Sequoyah National Research Center is just a click away. You may designate the gift as a memorial or honorary gift.
Paying by check:
Please make checks payable to “Sequoyah National Research Center” and mail to:
Sequoyah National Research Center
University of Arkansas at Little Rock
2801 S. University Ave.
Little Rock, AR 72204-1099
For more information on giving methods and policies, visit UALR’s Office of Development.