We’re so glad so many people are enjoying the new campus Spin Bikes! Here are a few things to remember, plus a quick how-to video on using the bike service starring UA Little Rock students Elvis Mull and Madison Rogers.
Things to remember:
To get the discounted rate, please use your ualr.edu email address when registering your account. You can ride for only 50 cents for 30 minutes or $14 per month unlimited.
- Bikes must stay on campus and remain parked outside of buildings or residence halls so everyone can have access to them.
- Use hand signals (left or right) if you are turning on a street.
- Park bikes on a paved surface and use the double kickstand to set it upright so the back wheel is slightly off the ground. (We’ve seen a lot of bikes laying on the ground!)
- Don’t forget to lock the bike after you park it.
- Don’t leave your bike parked in the middle of a sidewalk or in front of doorways.If you have questions, please direct them to email@example.com.