AP Summer Institute Participant On Campus Dorm Housing at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock (UA Little Rock)
Check in: Monday, July 22, 2024, 3:00 to 5:00 p.m.
Check out: Friday, July 26, 2024, must be checked out by 5:00 p.m.
UA Little Rock On Campus Dorm Housing is available Monday, July 22 – Friday, July 26, a 4 night stay. The cost of the 4 night stay is $175.00 with linens provided. Breakfast is included in the dorm housing registration fee, Tuesday – Friday. Lunch and snacks are included in the registration fee, Tuesday – Friday. You are on your own for dinner. Please note that other camps may be using the same building as APSI participants.
Included with the cost of dorm housing, parking is available in Lot 10 and Lot 15.
Emergency Contact Numbers:
- Residence Hall: 501-916-3743 – staffed 24 hours a day (Contact for maintenance issues or any problems with the room.)
- Center for Gifted Education: 501-916-3410 (8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
- Public Safety: 501-916-3400 (24 hour emergency contact number)
UA Little Rock APSI policy for on campus dorm housing:
- On campus dorm housing is available for APSI participants only, and only for those who live more than 30 miles away from the UA Little Rock campus.
- Rooms should be locked at all times. Never leave a key unattended or let anyone borrow a key.
- Participant is responsible for the $95 lost key charge if the key is not returned when checking out of the facility.
- In accordance with Arkansas state law, UA Little Rock is a smoke free campus. No smoking in any room, campus building, or anywhere on campus.
- No drugs or weapons are allowed on campus.
- Children are not allowed in dorm housing.
- At the end of the Institute, trash is to be emptied in the designated bins located in the trash rooms by the elevator.
- Snack, drink, and ice machines are available on the first floor of the housing facility.
- Candles, incense, or open flames are not permitted..
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- All buildings are equipped with elevators.