Join Elizabeth Small and Dr. Hank Bray discuss the new construction management track for UA Little Rock’s real estate program.
By integrating real estate classroom education with experiential learning, the UA Little Rock Real Estate Program promotes Arkansas’ economic development, promotes research in real estate issues and policy, and supports the real estate professions in Arkansas. Student engagement is enhanced by the offering of industry association memberships to qualified students.
The students are involved in entrepreneurial activities and development projects. The Real Estate Program includes expert presenters, panels of executives in the real estate industry, and exposure to regulatory issues involving real choices and opportunities.
- FINC 3350 Investment Analysis
- FINC 3370 Real Estate
- FINC 4371 Real Estate Finance and Investment
- FINC 4372 Real Estate Valuation and Appraisal
- FINC 4373 Real Estate Development and Mgmt
- FINC 4378 Real Estate Law
Choose one 9-hour track from the following:
- MKTG 3353 Professional Selling
- MKTG 4355 Advanced Professional Selling
- Choose one of:
- MKTG 4351 Sales Management or
- MKTG 4370 Business–to-Business Marketing
Or – Built Environment:
- CNMG 1305 Drawing and Specs
- CNMG 2313 Materials and Methods
- CNMG 2314 Mechanical, Electrical and Plumping
Or – Financing:
- FINC 4360 Risk Management
- FINC 4350 Financial Modeling
- FINC 3340 Financial Markets