The Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction is designed to help licensed teachers meet their professional goals. The program is aligned with the National Board Certification (National Board of Professional Teaching Standards). Requirements for the degree include a minimum of 36 hours and culminate in a lab digital portfolio.
All applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Baccalaureate degree from an institutionally or regionally accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75 (4.0 scale), or
- Grade point average of 3.0 for the last 60 hours of undergraduate courses, or
- Grade point average of 3.0 in the content major, or
- Master’s degree from an institutionally or regionally accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- Hold or be qualified to hold a valid teaching license
- Admitted to the UA Little Rock Graduate School. View the steps to apply.
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 in an approved program of study of at least 36 hours
- Portfolio presentation