The university is rebuilding the main north to south promenade on campus. It will be referred to as the Trojan Way. The path will begin at 28th street and will run all the way to University Drive.
As part of this project, enhanced walkways, seating areas and gathering spaces for students, faculty and staff to utilize.
The scope of this project involves:
- Removing the red brick walkways
- Installing new walkway materials
- Adding campus trees
- Enhancing campus lighting
- Building several gathering spaces
- Incorporating additional seating spaces along the path
This project will begin in mid-October. Additional project timelines will be provided as the project progresses.