|Minimum Summer Enrollment Required to Receive Federal Student Loans|
|Academic Level||Minimum Hours|
- Federal student loans for the summer term will be disbursed in a single payment.
- Summer loan disbursements are scheduled to pay when the summer session begins.
- The actual date you will receive loan funds depends on the date(s) when you are enrolled at least half-time and when you begin attending classes.
Please refer to the chart below to determine the earliest dates that loan funds will be released.
|Enrollment Period/Loan Period||Classes Begin
|Summer 1 2021 (10 weeks)||5/24/2021||5/24/2021|
|Summer 2 2021 (First 5 weeks)||5/24/2021||5/24/2021|
|Summer 3 2021 (8 weeks)||6/7/2021||6/7/2021|
|Summer 4 2021 (Second 5 weeks)||7/6/2021||7/6/2021|
|Summer 2 and 4 (Both 5-week terms)||5/24/2021||5/24/2021|
|Law School Summer Term||6/7/2021||6/7/2021|
*If you are enrolled at least half-time and are attending classes as of this date
- All requirements and/or missing items must be complete in order for your student loan funds to be credited to your UA Little Rock student a You may check the status of your requirements in BOSS.
- If summer 2021 is the first time you will receive federal student loan funds, you must complete both Loan Entrance Counseling and a Master Promissory Note.