With our new time and attendance system, the Payroll Office will be working within a very limited timeline to process payroll during the holiday season. Employees and managers are asked to be especially diligent in reviewing and approving time for the November 30, December 15, and December 31 payrolls.
Please remember that employees who work Monday through Friday may approve that work week as early as Friday mornings. It is suggested that employees approve their timesheet when leaving work on Friday afternoons and employees who work on the weekend approve their time at the end of each shift. This will allow managers adequate time to complete their approvals by posted deadlines. Employees and managers may have to log in to TimeClock Plus several times to ensure that “missed punches,” “conflicting segments,” “under 40 hours,” or “leave approval” exceptions are corrected.
To ensure the following payrolls are processed accurately and timely, we ask that employees and managers adhere to the following deadlines:
November 30 Payroll
- Work week 11/13 – 11/20: Employee and manager approvals due by 4 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 18 for employees who work Monday – Friday.
- Weekend shifts, 11/19 and 11/20: Employees must approve timesheet at the end of each shift on 11/19 and 11/20.
- Weekend shifts: Managers must approve by 9 a.m. on Monday, Nov. 21.
December 15 Payroll
- Work week 11/21 – 11/27: Employees and managers must approve all timesheets by noon on Monday, Nov. 28.
- Work week 11/28 – 12/4: Employees and managers must approve all timesheets by noon on Monday, Dec. 5.
December 31 Payroll
- Work week 12/5 – 12/11: Employees and managers must approve all timesheets by noon on Monday, Dec. 12.
- Work week 12/12 – 12/18: Employees and managers must approve all timesheets by noon on Monday, Dec. 19.
Thank you for doing your part in ensuring the timely processing of payroll during the upcoming holiday season. As always, the Payroll Office is available to assist you in any way and may be contacted at email@example.com or 501-916-3136.