Transcript Evaluation

You must submit an official high school and post-secondary transcript.

If obtained from a foreign institution, the transcripts need to be evaluated and translated by one of the NACES-approved agencies with a document-by-document/course-by-course evaluation. International students are not admitted on academic probation. For details, visit the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services.

Below are evaluators that students have used when applying to UA Little Rock: