We provide a full range of United States Postal Service (USPS) services on campus, including:
- USPS 1st Class Postage for all outgoing UA Little Rock departmental mail. We place the postage on the mail piece via our mail machine.
- USPS Certified Mail outgoing service for UA Little Rock faculty and staff for departmental business. Please view the “Certified Mail” section for more information.
- USPS Business Reply mail for UA Little Rock campus departments.
- Daily delivery of all USPS mail to all UA Little Rock departments.
- USPS Bulk (3rd Class) Mail Service.
In addition USPS provides Monday through Friday delivery and pick up of university mail at our campus location. The USPS typically delivers the university’s mail by mid-morning and picks up the mail between 4 p.m. and 4:45 p.m.
For assistance with USPS priority mail and postage, contact Dale Fonville at 501-916-6626 or firstname.lastname@example.org.