Are you interested in a meaningful career and making a difference in the world? Are you interested in a job such as:
- recruiting mentors for children with Big Brothers Big Sisters?
- leading workshops designed to prevent bullying with Just Communities of Arkansas?
- marketing the services of the American Red Cross?
- developing programs for the Girl Scouts?
- organizing an event to raise money for the Make-A-Wish Foundation?
Then consider the Nonprofit Leadership Studies program at UA Little Rock. Upon completion of this program, you will become a CNP (Certified Nonprofit Professional). Many students use this program as their minor, but it can also be completed as a stand-alone credential for post-baccalaureate students.
The Nonprofit Leadership Studies program emphasizes community engagement and applied learning. You will work side-by-side with local nonprofits through service-learning activities, internships, and class projects. Many of your instructors will be current nonprofit professionals who can give you real-world examples of the concepts in your textbooks. Whether you’re a current UA Little Rock student looking to elevate your degree with an NPLS minor or a current nonprofit professional looking to expand your skill set, the NPLS program can provide a quality experience for you.