Preparing the Next Generation of Scientists
All students in the School of Physical Sciences develop essential skills including analytical and critical thinking, competency in the philosophy and methods of science, and hands-on experience through laboratory courses, applied research, internships, and field experiences. Additionally, the School fosters interdisciplinary and cross-disciplinary studies in fields such as Materials Science, Biophysics, Biochemistry, Biogeochemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biomaterials, Astrophysics, Geophysics, Geochemistry, Geospatial Technology, and Environmental Science just to name a few.
We offer several undergraduate and graduate programs ranging from certificate and bachelor degrees up to master’s and doctoral degrees. Our programs prepare students for graduate, post-graduate, or professional programs and for careers in the private sector, academia, research centers, government service, and secondary education.
- Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry
- Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry, Education Track
- Bachelor of Arts in Physics
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
- Bachelor of Science in Geology
- Bachelor of Science in Geology, Environmental Geology Concentration
- Bachelor of Science in Physics
- Chemical Technician Certificate of Proficiency