Advising started October 4th.
Late Advising for Spring 2022 is November 22 through the first week of Spring classes.
Please check your @ualr email for more information.
The Department of Psychology is committed to preparing undergraduate students for professional work and further graduate education.
Students receiving a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology will leave the program able to:
- Understand how psychological principles apply to behavioral problems
- Engage in scientific reasoning, problem-solving skills, and effective research methods
- Understand ethically and socially responsible behaviors for professional and personal settings in a landscape of increasing diversity
- Demonstrate competence in writing, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Apply psychological content and skills to career goals
The Chair of the Department is Dr. Elisabeth Sherwin.
If you are interested in discussing Psychology as a Major, call us at (501) 916-3171, or send an email to email@example.com.