Advising Appointments for Summer and Fall will open March 1, 2021 and begin March 8, 2021.
Instructions on how to be advised and the Course Selection E-Form will be available here on March 1, 2021.
The Department of Psychology is committed to preparing undergraduate students for professional work and further graduate education.
Students receiving a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology will leave the program able to:
- Understand how psychological principles apply to behavioral problems
- Engage in scientific reasoning, problem-solving skills, and effective research methods
- Understand ethically and socially responsible behaviors for professional and personal settings in a landscape of increasing diversity
- Demonstrate competence in writing, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Apply psychological content and skills to career goals
The Chair of the Department is Dr. Elisabeth Sherwin.
If you are interested in discussing Psychology as a Major, call us at (501) 916-3171, or email the Department Chair Dr. Sherwin at firstname.lastname@example.org.