Here you can find all of the forms associated with Registered Student Organizations:
Campus Activity Capacity Exception Form
- Complete this form if you are requesting to have an in-person event with more than 10 people.
- Complete this form for any event hosted by your student organization.
- This must be submitted when originating an organization, and any time an organization’s advisor changes.
- This online form can be used to request a waiver to use food that is not Sodexo on campus.
- Any student or advisor who will be driving other members of their organization must have a Driver Authorization Form on file with the Vice Chancellor of Finance and Administration. These forms only need to be filled out once.
- Any fundraiser, on- or off-campus must be approved by the Student Experience Center through this form.
- All new organizations must agree to the UA Little Rock non-discrimination policy.
- All new organizations must submit an Origination Form upon their founding at UA Little Rock.
- Students seeking reimbursement from allocated funds should fill out this form and deliver it to the Student Experience Center with original receipts for purchase. Please note: prior permission is required to be eligible for reimbursement.
- This form must be completed by every organization upon founding and again every academic year to maintain active status. A new Registration Form should be filled out with each officer change.
- Faculty or Staff seeking reimbursement from allocated funds should fill out this form and deliver it to the Student Experience Center with original receipts for purchase. Please note: prior permission is required to be eligible for reimbursement.
- This form must be submitted 10 days in advance of any dance, step show, or event with alcohol, along with a guest list of those attending the event.
- The Special Meeting Form must be submitted at least 5 days prior to any event off-campus where allocated funding is to be expended – whether via university p-card, purchase order, or reimbursement.
- This form must be filled out for any and all trips made outside of Little Rock. It should be submitted 2-3 weeks in advance of the trip. Be sure to also fill out the Travel Authorization form for each student.
- This form must be submitted with the Student Trip Authorization, one form should be filled out for each student on the trip.