To qualify for program services:
- Must be admitted to and enrolled at UA Little Rock in a 4-year program
And meet the following Federal Requirements:
- Citizen or national of the US who meets the residency requirements for Federal student financial assistance; AND
- Low-income, according to Federal guidelines (to verify low-income eligibility you must submit with your application a current copy of your parent(s)’/guardian(s)’ most current Federal tax return or, if an independent student by FAFSA standards, your most current Federal tax return); AND/OR
- First generation college student (parent(s)/guardian(s) do not have a 4-year college degree); AND/OR
- Student with a disability (documentation accepted: referral letter from UALR Disability Resource Center, and other sources)
- Review Eligibility Requirements above
- Fill out and submit TRiO SSS Online Application Here
- Submit signed 2019 federal tax return to our office
- Dependent students: Submit pages 1 & 2 of your parent or guardian’s 1040
- Independent Students: Submit pages 1 & 2 of your 1040
- If taxes were not filed by the required parties above or if you do not have access to the required tax information, you will have to submit a signed Income Verification statement to the SSS office (Download form).
- If applicable: Submit documentation of a disability (referral from the Disability Resource Center on campus) to SSS.
- Await response from SSS Staff (please allow up to 3 business days for application to be processed).