To qualify for program services:
- Must be admitted to and enrolled at UA Little Rock in a 4-year program
And meet the following Federal Requirements:
- Citizen or national of the US who meets the residency requirements for Federal student financial assistance; AND
- Low-income, according to Federal guidelines (to verify low-income eligibility you must submit with your application a current copy of your parent(s)’/guardian(s)’ most current Federal tax return or, if an independent student by FAFSA standards, your most current Federal tax return); AND/OR
- First generation college student (parent(s)/guardian(s) do not have a 4-year college degree); AND/OR
- Student with a disability (documentation accepted: IEP, family doctor/M.D. verification, letter from UALR Disability Resource Center, and other sources)
- Review Eligibility Requirements above
- Fill out and submit TRiO SSS Online Application Here
- Submit signed 2017 federal tax return to our office
- If applicable: Submit documentation of a disability (IEP provided by your doctor or the Disability Resource Center on campus) to SSS.
- Await response from SSS Staff (please allow up to 10 business days for application to be processed).