The UALR Sustainability Committee offers every faculty and staff person the opportunity to enroll in the Sustainable Systems at Work discussion course. The free course includes a booklet with readings for five discussion sessions. The course offers an opportunity for faculty and staff to help the UALR Sustainability Committee:
- generate campus-wide actions to reduce energy use and promote efficiency,
- address the impact of materials used and waste generated,
- reduce fossil fuel consumption used in transportation,
- conserve water and promote a more sustainable food system, and
- identify, prioritize, and plan for the integration of sustainability goals.
Contact the UALR Sustainability Committee to sign up for the next course.