For the safety of students, teachers, parents, and judges, the 2021 CARSEF will be held virtually in March 2021.
- CARSEF follows the International Science & Engineering Fair (ISEF) rules.
- Schools should have a SRC/IRB established PRIOR to students’ starting their experimentation. SRC is Scientific Review Committee. IRB is Institutional Review Board.
- Each school’s SRC/IRB should review projects PRIOR to experimentation. These groups ensure the rules are followed and ethical research is being conducted.
- ISEF Rules require the use of specific forms.
- Information about completing these forms can be found here.
- Other Required Items to be uploaded on Student Registration Page:
- Research Log – First 4 pages only (.pdf format)
- Research Project Elevator Speech Video (.mp4 format)
- 1 minute (60 seconds) in duration.
- To be uploaded on registration page.
- Presentation (Slide Deck in .pdf)
- Quad Chart (.pdf)
Training videos/webinars to assist with completing forms can be viewed here.
- Registration deadline is Monday, February 15, 2021 at 5pm.
- Registration fee is $20 per student and can be paid through registration link below.
- Students can register and upload their required forms, documents, and videos, and submit payment here.
March 5, 2021: Senior (High School) Division Virtual Judging
March 12, 2021 (tentative date – to be determined): Judging for Junior Division (Elementary and Middle School students)