The location of UA Little Rock Downtown allows the university to enhance its ongoing partnership with downtown institutions from the UA Little Rock Center for Arkansas History and Culture to the Central Arkansas Library System and its Butler Center for Arkansas Studies, Downtown Little Rock Partnership, Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce, UA Clinton School of Public Service, Little Rock Convention Center and Visitors Bureau, the River Market, Ballet Arkansas and others.
- Located in the heart of the River Market: 333 President Clinton Avenue
- 4,365 total square feet
- Technology details
– Audio/Visual capabilities
– Two 100 inch monitors (computer driven)
– 60 inch television (computer driven)
– Projection system
– Access points for connecting to monitors and projection system
- Seating: 92 chairs
- Hours: UA Little Rock Downtown is open to the public 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. Tuesday – Friday.
UA Little Rock Downtown offers a variety of on-demand meeting spaces for networking events and educational opportunities. You can rent space by the hour, full day, or week. Contact Ross Owyoung at 501-916-5000 for more information.
(Available by reservation Mondays 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. or Tuesday-Saturday from 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. or 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. | Open for public viewing from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
- 600 square feet
- Seats approximately 20
- Conference table
- Large whiteboards
- $50 per hour
- $150 for 1/2 day (5 hours or less)
- $300 full day
- $75 cleaning fee
Main Space Conference Room
(Available to be reserved Monday-Saturday 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.)
- 2,350 square feet
- Seats approximately 90
- Two 200 inch televisions for audio/visual needs
- Lectern with wireless and lapel microphone
- Flexible configuration
- Large rollout whiteboards
- $100 per hour
- $300 for 1/2 day (5 hours or less)
- $500 full day
- $100 cleaning fee
** Pricing excludes UA Little Rock entities, except cleaning fee.
To reserve the space, please email Director of UA Little Rock Downtown, Ross Owyoung, at firstname.lastname@example.org.