Central Stores directs the acquisition, storage, distribution, and inventory of general office supplies for the campus community.
Placing an Order with Central Stores
Instructions for Completing a Central Stores Requisition
- LOG#: Central Stores will assign the Log Number.
- Department: Please list the full name of the requesting department.
- Date: CS attempts to fill orders on a first-come first-served basis.
- Name: Please type the Requester’s name.
- The Workday Worktag (Cost Center, Designated, Grant, Project, etc.) must be entered for the CS requisition to be processed.
- Contact Telephone No., Building Name, & Room No.: All of these are necessary fields regardless of delivery status. It is often necessary to contact the requesting department.
- Type: Please select the Product Type to populate a list of available items by Description.
- Description: Please select the item description best fitting your intended purchase.
- Count: How many do you want of the item (according to available pack sizes listed in Description)?
- Price: Please do not edit this field unless you have verified a price change with the Warehouse Manager.
- Amount: This will be calculated based on what is entered in the Count and Price cells.
- Total: This will be calculated based on the sum of the Amount column.
- Received by: The receiving party ensures all items are present and signs the ticket.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the process of ordering or the supply list, please contact the warehouse at 501-916-6358.