Central Stores directs the acquisition, storage, distribution, and inventory of general office supplies for the campus community.
Placing an Order with Central Stores
Instructions for Completing a Central Stores Requisition
- LOG#: Central Stores will assign the Log Number.
- Department: Please list the full name of the requesting department.
- Date: CS attempts to fill orders on a first-come first-served basis.
- Name: Please type the Requester’s name.
- The Workday Worktag (Cost Center, Designated, Grant, Project, etc.) must be entered for the CS requisition to be processed.
- Contact Telephone No., Building Name, & Room No.: All of these are necessary fields regardless of delivery status. It is often necessary to contact the requesting department.
- Item: Please list the CS item number or the OD item number.
- Description: Please list a brief description as it appears in the catalog.
- Quantity: How many do you want of the item (10 cases or 100 reams)?
- Price: Please leave the price blank unless you have verified it with the Warehouse Manager.
- Amount: This will be calculated based on what is entered in the quantity and prices cells.
- Total: This will be calculated based on the sum of the Amount column.
- Authorization: All tickets must be authorized by appropriate personnel, usually a department head.
- Received by: The receiving party ensures all items are present and signs the ticket.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the process of ordering or the supply list, please contact the warehouse at 501-916-6358.