Questions about Benefits
Questions about Retirement

General Questions

If an employee did not receive an expected pay check, what action can be taken?
First, make sure a PAF was done by the hiring department. Next contact the Bursar’s Office (569-3139), then Payroll Office (569-3136), and finally contact Department of Human Resources (569-3180).
I am an employee and would like my name changed. What must I do?
Get a social security card or letter from the Social Security Office (Little Rock Federal Building) with the new name on it and your SSN. Bring this to Human Resources.
An employee’s check is going to the wrong department or organization. How do I get it changed to the correct organization?
Contact Human Resources and request the organization be changed.