Ottenheimer Library welcomes visits from Arkansas high schools to use our research databases and other materials.
Planning Your Visit:
- Teachers should schedule class visits at least 10 working days in advance by submitting a Research Instruction Request
- Class size is limited 25 students per visit
- UA Little Rock Public Safety requires notification and will provide drop off and parking information – 501.916.3400
Key Information for Classroom Teachers:
- Group members should bring flash drives to save articles
- Copiers/printers are available on the 1st floor of the library
- If students wish to return on their own at a later date, they may sign up to be community users
- Adult supervision is required for each group. We require a minimum of two teachers/leaders per group and one additional adult for every five to eight students
- The library provides unfiltered access to the Internet and complies with the university’s IT Acceptable Use Policy
Safety and Behavior
Group members are expected to comply with library and university policies, as well as show consideration for other library users.