The Sona Research Experience provides valuable opportunities for students to participate in, and contribute to, the behavioral research enterprise. It also provides a pool of research participants for faculty and student research at UA Little Rock. All research studies have been approved by the University’s Institutional Review Board to assure adherence to ethical guidelines.
- Visit ualr.sona-systems.com
- Create an account.
- Sign up for a time slot and participate in a research study.
- The deadline is the last day of class.
Creating a Sona Account
Click “Request Account” and enter your information following the instructions below:
- Sign up for the course you are enrolled in to receive a grade. Look for the instructor’s name and the course number.
- User ID MUST be UA Little Rock email address. Otherwise, Sona will not be able to send you your password.
- Please allow 2-5 business days for account verification. Once your account request has been reviewed by the department, your password will be sent to your @ualr.edu email address. Please do not wait until the last day of class to sign up for an account. No exceptions will be made for late attempts.
- Using the email, log in with the password provided, and follow the instructions below to sign up for study time slots and begin participating in the available studies.
Signing up for a Study Timeslot
- Click on one of the listed studies. > Then, click the green ‘Sign Up‘ button. Please note: the ‘Participation Deadline’ is the last day a student can participate in this study.
2. Once you click the green ‘Sign Up‘ button; this screen appears:
If you are interested in submitting a study to the SONA system for student participation, please contact the Department of Psychology (501) 569-3171. The Department must approve and submit the studies to the SONA System.