The Sona Research Experience provides valuable opportunities for students to participate in, and contribute to, the behavioral research enterprise. It also provides a pool of research participants for faculty and student research at UA Little Rock. All research studies have been approved by the University’s Institutional Review Board to assure adherence to ethical guidelines.
- Visit ualr.sona-systems.com
- Create an account. Use first part of @ualr email for your User ID.
- Sign up for a timeslot and complete online research survey before the Participation Deadline.
- Must finish before the last day of class – December 7, 2020
Create a Sona Account
Click “Request Account” and complete the form using these instructions:
- Sign up for the course you are enrolled in to receive a grade. Look for the instructor’s name and the course number.
- User ID must be 1st part of your @ualr email address. Otherwise, you will not receive your confirmation email with your login information.
- Please allow 2-5 business days for account verification. Once your account request has been reviewed by the department, your password will be sent to your @ualr email address. Please don’t wait until the last day of class to sign up for an account. No exceptions will be made for late attempts.
- Log in with the password provided and follow the instructions below to sign up for study time slots and participate in the available studies.
Sign up for a Study Timeslot
- Click one of the listed studies. > Then, click green ‘Sign Up‘ button.
2. Once you click the green ‘Sign Up‘ button; this screen appears:
If you are interested in submitting a study to the SONA system for student participation, please contact the Department of Psychology (501) 569-3171. The Department must approve and submit the studies to the SONA System.