These forms are used by a variety of offices at UA Little Rock. Please contact your advisor for more information.
- UA Little Rock Office of Admissions Forms
- Authorization for Electronic Advising This form gives an advisor the ability to communicate with the student via email communication. Students choosing to communicate with their advisor via email will need to complete this form and then submit it directly to the appropriate academic advisor in the School of Business.
- Declaration of Major or Change of Major Form Once students are ready to declare a business major, they will need to complete this form then submit it to their advisor.
- Drop/Withdrawal Form If a student wants to drop an individual course or withdraw for the semester, they will need to complete this form and submit it directly to the Office of Records and Registration. For questions, contact the Office of Records and Registration at 501-916-3110.
- Graduation Plan School of Business students can use this form to plan a term-by-term path to graduation. The student and advisor can review the plan to be sure courses are in sequence and to address any special scheduling concerns.
- Transcript Request Form
- Undergraduate Code of Ethics Each student in the UA Little Rock School of Business should have a copy of a signed Code of Ethics in their file. You can download it, complete it, and submit it to you advisor by email or submit it in person.