Peanut allergy

From: Reed Claiborne, Director of Disability Resource Center

A student in your class has a dangerous peanut allergy and we are asking for your help. Peanut residue from anyone using your classroom could pose a serious health risk for this student. In order to avoid that scenario, a sign needs to be posted so everyone who uses the classroom knows that peanuts and peanut products are not allowed.

Would you please download and post this announcement prominently in your classroom as soon as you can? Contact the DRC with any questions.