Welcome to eLearning
Our team seeks to achieve academic excellence for online education at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock by maximizing an environment of user-friendly education and universal inclusion to give online students an engaging learning experience. We support academic units, faculty, contracts, and assessment to ensure online student success and maintain the quality and growth of our online programming.
We support the following divisions at UA Little Rock:
- Blackboard Student Support
- Whether you’re new to the online course environment or completing an online program here at UA Little Rock, the resources on the Blackboard Student Support site can help you find answers to any questions you may have about taking classes online. Students can also submit a help request if they are having trouble finding information or if they’ve encountered a technical issue in an online course.
- Instructional Design and Quality Assurance
- The Instructional Design and Quality Assurance division supports teaching and learning in the online environment. Visit the instructional design and quality assurance website for more information about online training, instructional design and course development services, and technical support for faculty in the online environment.
- UA Little Rock Online Campus
- The UA Little Rock Online Campus supports and advocates for students, faculty, and staff involved in the fully online programs. Specifically, the Online Campus team collaboratively develops and implements strategies for recruiting, onboarding, and retaining these specific populations.