The mission of the UA Little Rock Online Campus Advisory Board (OCAB) is to prepare Online Campus students for success, ensure positive learning experiences, and improve recruiting and retention by sharing knowledge and information, refining programs and processes, and promoting innovation and engagement. To this end, the Board specifically works to:
- Identify and resolve any issues online programs encounter;
- Develop strategies and initiatives to strengthen faculty, staff, and student support and retention;
- Produce innovative ideas for online programs that promote engagement and community;
- Ensure implementation of approved policies and procedures for appropriate tasks; and
- Provide informed recommendations to Board leadership for improving the fully-online learning experience.
The Online Campus Advisory Board includes rotating members from each academic college and standing representatives from the Offices of eLearning and STaR. Academic college members are nominated by Online Campus stakeholders within their respective college.
Catherine Crisp, Ph.D.
Mark Funk, Ph.D.
Robert Lytle, Ph.D.
Josuanne Nduku, D.N.P.
Laura Barrio-Vilar, Ph.D.
Tim Edwards, Ph.D.
Bailey Oliver, Ph.D.
Daryl Tate, Ed.D.
Anne Williamson, Ph.D.
Joshua Spinler, Ph.D.