*Advising for Fall 2020 courses begins March 2, 2020*
Following university measures to reduce face-to-face contact, the English department is offering online and phone advising as of 03/20/2020.
To use the online appointment calendar (if your advisor uses this system), click on one of the advising calendar links below. Note: this works best from a computer or laptop, not a phone. Please schedule your appointment at LEAST 24 hours in advance and put your T# and phone number in the “Description” box.
- Advising Slots, Jeremy Ecke, Chair (general advising and Linguistics minors), or email to email@example.com
- Advising Slots, Paul Crutcher (English Secondary Education students).
- Advising Slots, Kris McAbee (Cooper Honors Program students).
- Advising Slots, Laura Barrio Vilar (general advising).
- Advising Slots, Heather Hummel (Creative Writing track students).
- Jeffrey Condran (Creative Writing track students): email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Brad Minnick (English Secondary Education students):email to email@example.com.
All students in the Cooper Honors program must be advised by Dr. McAbee and all students in the Secondary Education track must be advised by Dr. Crutcher or Dr. Minnick.
You can retrieve a copy of the Undergraduate Catalog (with all major, minor, core, university, and other requirements) via UALR Undergraduate Catalog. Make sure you consult the catalog year that governs your degree requirements as these do change. Check with your advisor if you have questions about the catalog or the specific requirements.