Advising for the Spring 2022 semester has begun.
At this time, most advising will be done online via phone or through Google meet or an alternative audio-visual platform.
To initiate online advising, fill out the request form here. Then book an advising appointment with one of our faculty advisors below.
A PDF version of our Fall 2022 course offerings will be available soon. See also the UA Little Rock Class Search for English Courses.
To use the online appointment calendar (if your advisor uses this system), click on one of the advising calendar links below. Note: this works best from a computer or laptop, not a phone. Please schedule your appointment at LEAST 24 hours in advance and put your T# and phone number in the “Description” box.
- Advising Slots, Jeremy Ecke, Chair (general advising and Linguistics minors), or email to email@example.com
- Advising Slots, Kris McAbee (general advising and Cooper Honors Program students)
- Advising Slots, Laura Barrio Vilar (general advising)
- Jeffrey Condran (Creative Writing track students)
- Advising Slots, Angela Hunter (general advising)
- Advising Slots, Heather Hummel (Creative Writing track students).
- Brad Minnick (English Secondary Education students):email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paul Crutcher (English Secondary Education students) is on off-campus duty assignment and is not advising for the Fall 2022 semester.
All students in the Cooper Honors program must be advised by Dr. McAbee and all students in the Secondary Education track must be advised by Dr. Crutcher or Dr. Minnick.
You can retrieve a copy of the Undergraduate Catalog (with all major, minor, core, university, and other requirements) via UALR Undergraduate Catalog. Make sure you consult the catalog year that governs your degree requirements as these do change. Check with your advisor if you have questions about the catalog or the specific requirements.