EPAFs AND PAFs PROCESSING
All EPAFs, PAFs, Extra Compensations, and Stipends, etc., must be submitted to Human Resources by 5 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 14, in order to be paid and processed in the 2016 calendar year. EPAFs and PAFs not submitted to Human Resources by the deadline will be processed in the 2017 calendar year and paid on the January 13 payroll.
TIMECLOCK PLUS – TIME AND ATTENDANCE
These deadlines are necessary in order to process the December 31 payroll before we close for the holiday break:
- Workweeks ending December 11 and 18 must be approved by employees and managers by Friday, Dec. 16, for all Mon.-Fri. employees.
- For those who work on the weekend (Saturday and/or Sunday), managers must ensure that their employees approve weekend hours at the end of each shift. Managers will have until 9 a.m. Monday, Dec. 19 to approve timesheets for weekend employees.
- These deadlines are necessary in order to process the December 31 payroll before we close for the holiday break.
Please ensure that the following holiday and vacation/compensatory leave hours are reflected and entered in TimeClock Plus:
- December 21, 22, 23, 26 and January 2 will be pre-populated. You will not enter these dates in TCP.
- Employees who are not scheduled to work over the holiday break must record 32 hours of vacation and/or compensatory leave for December 27, 28, 29, and 30. Managers, please ensure that this leave is reflected on your employees’ timesheets.
- Faculty who are 9-, 10-, and 10½- month will not need to enter leave for the holiday break in TimeClock Plus. The 12-month faculty will need to follow the procedure above.
These deadlines are necessary in order to process the January 13 payroll when we return from the break:
- Workweeks ending December 25 and January 1 must be approved by employees and managers by noon on Tuesday, Jan. 3.
WINTER BREAK AND HOLIDAY LEAVE
The winter break officially begins for most employees at 5 p.m. on December 20 and ends January 2. In order to be paid for all of the winter break, employees must be in a “pay” status before and after the winter break (officially at work or on approved leave).
This year employees will be required to use 32 hours of cumulative vacation and/or compensatory leave to cover days off that are not holidays, as follows: 32 hours for December 27-30. Should these hours not be earned, pay will be docked accordingly.
NOTE: YOU CANNOT USE SICK LEAVE FOR THESE DAYS UNLESS YOU ARE IN THE HOSPITAL OR HAVE A DOCTOR’S STATEMENT DOCUMENTING THAT YOU WERE SICK.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Payroll Office at 501-916-3136 or email@example.com.