Congratulations to Mr. Bruce Bauer who is being promoted to Advanced Instructor. Mr. Bauer joined the Information Science department in August 2012 to lead our E-Commerce program. E-Commerce is the buying and selling of goods or services over the Internet. With a degree in E-Commerce, you can craft a career of your choosing, such as web developer, web designer, online sales manager, marketer, graphic designer, or content developer. Administered via the Information Science Department, the E-Commerce degree is an interdisciplinary program designed by faculty from the Department Information Science (IFSC), the College of Business (COB), and the Information Technology Program (ITEC) with plenty of options for electives and minors so you can customize the E-Commerce degree to fit your career interests.
- Graduate Certificates
- Graduate Student Advising Materials
- Oluwaseun Johnson Successfully Defends his Master’s Project April 16, 2021
- Tuja Khaund Successfully Defends her Doctoral Dissertation April 16, 2021
- Dr. Nitin Agarwal Edits IEEE Special Issue on Cyber Social Health April 6, 2021
- Adeola Adesoba awarded STEAM Scholarship January 21, 2021