Zoom video conferencing helps the university expand traditional classrooms to meet the growing needs of learners.
Teachers of fully-online, hybrid, and flexible classrooms can automatically leverage the campus Zoom licensing to schedule unlimited video meetings to up to 300 participants and store session recordings with automatic audio transcription for later viewing.
Switching Accounts: If you have already signed up for Zoom with your university email address, logging in to Zoom via SSO may prompt you to switch to the university-owned Zoom account. Switching to the university account will not impact scheduled meetings or existing recordings, however it is recommended that you download a backup copy of all recordings prior to switching accounts.
Follow these instructions to log into a university-licensed Zoom account.
- Navigate to zoom.ualr.edu.
- Select the Sign in button.
You may be prompted to log in with your NetID 2.0 account.
The Zoom desktop client can be downloaded and installed on your computer.
If you have a domain-joined Windows workstation, you may install Zoom via the software management service.
- Open the Zoom client.
- Select the Sign In button.
- Select the Sign In with SSO button.
- A Sign In with SSO screen will appear, prompting you to enter your company domain.
- Enter ualr-edu in the company domain field.
- Alternatively, select the “I don’t know the company domain” link and enter your university email address.
- Select the Continue button.
- A web browser window will appear, prompting you to log in.
- Log in with your university NetID 2.0 account.
- If prompted, select the Open zoom.us button to return to the Zoom client.
Make sure you are getting the most out of your Zoom experience by reviewing Zoom video tutorials about basic Zoom features.
Already have a Zoom account?
After you log in for the first time, you might be prompted to switch your current account to the new, university-owned account. To take advantage of the full university license, select Switch to the New Account.
Schedule Zoom meetings from Google Calendar
Install a Zoom add-on to your Google account to easily schedule, join, manage, and customize meetings from Gmail and Google Calendar.
Zoom for Education licenses are automatically granted to all eligible faculty, staff and students. Eligibility is granted to campus users who are current employees and students.
If you need help installing or using Zoom, please contact IT Services for assistance.