There’s an easy way to get the word out about the Student Affairs events you’ve been working so hard on! The first step is to create a post for your webpage about the event. Posts are much more exciting if you include images. Be sure to include the who, what, where, when, and how information!
Then just submit your requests with two weeks notice if possible, to get the ball rolling. Communications and Marketing will be in touch if they have any questions.
Here are other ways to advertise your events:
- Table tents in DSC (contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Publicize to SGA and student orgs (contact Student Experience Center)
- Advertise in the Forum (contact The Forum)
- Advertise via Facfocus and staffocus
- Ask Campus Living to help advertise
- Notify Student Affairs staff so your colleagues can attend
- Plasma screens around campus (send PowerPoint and JPG):