Meet with the Study Abroad Coordinator
Before applying to study abroad, students should contact Dr. Smith to schedule an advising session. You can email Dr. Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UA Little Rock Study Abroad uses Via TRM to process study abroad applications. Follow the directions at the link below to create your profile and start your application.
Once you have started your study abroad application you will be able to add required documents that are part of the application. You will submit these under “Forms” in your Via profile. All required documents must be submit before leaving for your study abroad experience. The following documents are required, but additional documents related to a student’s specific program may also be required.
- Acceptance Letter from Host Institution, Program Provider, or International Internship
- Course Pre-Approval Form
- Consortium Agreement (with Section 1 and 4 complete)
- Proof of International Insurance
- Copy of Passport
- Flight Information
- Student Visa Information (If a visa is required)
- Proof of STEP Enrollment (https://step.state.gov/step/)
- Health Services Clearance Form
- Emergency Contact Information
- Description of International Internship (If applicable)
Please Be Aware of the Application Deadlines:
|Study Abroad Term||Application Deadline|