UA Little Rock Insurance

The university carries a variety of insurance policies, some of which are noted below. Should you need additional information related to insurance policies and coverage, please contact the following:

Office of the Vice Chancellor for Finance & Administration

  • Building/Property
  • Business Auto
  • Employee Travel AD&D
  • OL&T – Special Events/Leased Premises
  • Professional Liability Insurance: Student Nurses, Social Worker Students, Clinical Psychologist & Other Intern Groups
  • Student Travel Accident
  • Student Camps/Extra Curriculum Activities
  • KLRE/KUAR Insurance
  • Athletic Accident