Fast Track to Quality Assurance in Your Online Course
August 10 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on August 11, 2022 at 9:00 am
The Fast Track to Quality Assurance in Your Online Course workshop will provide instruction and hands-on experience to UA Little Rock faculty that have converted or will be converting a face-to-face course(s) to an online format in Blackboard. Faculty will integrate their existing course content into the Blackboard Learning Management System using design and development practices informed by the eLearning Department Online Course Design Quality Assurance rubric. The course is a two – day workshop, covering various topics surrounding course design, development, and facilitation.
Topics covered in the course will be:
- An Introduction to Online Course Design
- Aligning Learning Objectives with Activities and Assessments
- Designing Consistent Course Navigation and Organization
- Developing Content for Accessibility and Universal Design
- Online Interactions, Presence, and Feedback
Certification Requirements: You will have to submit a Getting Started Module and One Unit 1 Module designed with our Quality Assurance Template; Guided by the Quality Assurance Rubric. Must be completed no later than three weeks after the workshop.