Our programs are specifically designed to build the management skills of current and future public sector professionals including government employees (federal, state, county, and local), elected officials, and non-profit professionals.
Registration Now Open for Spring 2021 Professional Development Workshops
- Constructive Conflict Management: February 17-18, 2021
- Crisis Communication: March 3-4, 2021
- Managing Public Disputes: March 17-18, 2021
- Cultural Humility: March 31-April 1, 2021
- Meeting Facilitation: April 21-22, 2021
- Storytelling: May 5, 2021
- Presentation Skills: May 19-20, 2021
APAC Program Descriptions
To meet your needs, APAC offers a variety of certifications and training programs.
- Arkansas Certified Public Manager® (CPM) Program – a nationally accredited, comprehensive management development program. It is specifically designed to develop leaders in government agencies and organizations with a public purpose.
- Certified Volunteer Manager (CVM) Program – teaches managers of volunteers and volunteer programs how to effectively lead their volunteer staff.
- Certified Arkansas Planning Official (CARPO) Program – helps Planning Commissions serve their communities.
- Certified Group Facilitator Program – equips participants to effectively design, manage, and lead groups to solve problems and meet desired goals.
- Planning Official Training Programs – focus on knowledgeable planning, ethical leadership, effective relationships with city officials, and skilled meeting management.
- Professional Development Workshops – develop specific skills. Topics include Writing for Business in the Public Sector, Project Management, Managing Conflict, and more.
APAC can also work with you to develop training and certification programs to meet an agency’s or organization’s needs.
Join our Mailing List
You can join our mailing list by completing this Google form. You will receive program updates and registration information as soon as they become available.
APAC is dedicated to supporting your management training needs while considering your ever-changing priorities. Please reach out if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (501) 916-6050
For regular updates about our programs, follow us on social media: