Our programs are specifically designed to build the management skills of current and future public sector professionals including government employees (federal, state, county, and local), elected officials, and non-profit professionals.
All Fall 2020 programs will be held live online. There will continue to be expert instruction, small class sizes, and significant engagement using online teaching and facilitation tools. A desktop or laptop computer, a video camera and microphone connected to the computer, and reliable internet are required. All materials will be easily accessible for those participating from their offices or homes. APAC will train enrollees on the technology required for its programs.
Registration Now Open
Registration is currently open for our Fall 2020 Professional Development Workshop series. You can learn more about each workshop in the online registration form.
- October 21-22, 2020: Project Management – Register online by Monday, October 5, 2020
- November 4-5, 2020: Strategic Planning – Register online by Monday, October 19, 2020
- November 18-19, 2020: Organizational Values & Ethics – Register online by Monday, November 2, 2020
- December 2-3, 2020: Writing for Business in the Public Sector – Register online by Monday, November 16, 2020
APAC Program Descriptions
To meet your needs, APAC offers a variety of certifications and training programs.
- Arkansas Certified Public Manager® (CPM) Program – a nationally accredited, comprehensive management development program. It is specifically designed to develop leaders in government agencies and organizations with a public purpose.
- Certified Volunteer Manager (CVM) Program – teaches managers of volunteers and volunteer programs how to effectively lead their volunteer staff.
- Certified Arkansas Planning Official (CARPO) Program – helps Planning Commissions serve their communities.
- Certified Group Facilitator Program – equips participants to effectively design, manage, and lead groups to solve problems and meet desired goals.
- Planning Official Training Programs – focus on knowledgeable planning, ethical leadership, effective relationships with city officials, and skilled meeting management.
- Professional Development Workshops – develop specific skills. Topics include Writing for Business in the Public Sector, Project Management, Managing Conflict, and more.
APAC can also work with you to develop training and certification programs to meet an agency’s or organization’s needs.
Join our Mailing List
You can join our mailing list by completing this Google form. You will receive program updates and registration information as soon as they become available.
APAC is dedicated to supporting your management training needs while considering your ever-changing priorities. Please reach out if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (501) 569-3436
For regular updates about our programs, follow us on social media: