APAC can develop high quality management training programs that meet your needs. This could include training and/or certification programs, coordinating continuing education, offering conference workshops, and more.
We begin by identifying the management-level training topics that meet the needs of your organization, agency, or professional association. Then we work with our instructors to develop individual workshops or more in-depth certification programs to meet those needs. Upon approval, we hire the appropriate instructors and provide quality instruction. For these programs, we can also manage registration, track continuing education credits, and award completion certificates.
Here are some examples of training programs developed by APAC upon request:
- Best Practices for Leading Meetings – A two-hour workshop that helps participants lead meetings that are effective and efficient.
- Certified Employment Manager Program – A 150-hour certification program that includes training on customer service, workforce development, employee recruitment and retention, conducting performance reviews, and conflict management.
- Making Training Interactive Through Facilitation – A two-hour workshop for trainers. They will learn facilitation techniques that help their training participants apply learning insights, have engaging discussions, learn from each other, and retain knowledge.
- Managing Difficult Participants – A two-hour workshop teaching techniques to manage challenging meeting and training participants.
- Managing Volunteers – A one-hour workshop about the value of having a volunteer program and the basics of volunteer recruitment, recognition, and retention.
- Program Evaluation – A one-day training about how to measure program results.
- Writing for Business in the Public Sector – A one-day training teaching writing and editing strategies to help attendees communicate more effectively with the public.