The Arkansas Public Administration Consortium (APAC) is dedicated to improving the quality of public services in Arkansas. This work is accomplished through management training for current and future leaders of government agencies and nonprofit organizations.
APAC training is in-depth and aims to develop the practical skills required of public managers. Instructors are vetted carefully. They have significant knowledge of their subject area through work and/or teaching experience. Training includes high levels of interaction to apply content to participants’ professional lives.
Certificate programs require capstone experiences where participants apply the skills they have developed to their own professional lives. These programs are regularly reviewed by subject-matter experts to ensure that they align with current best practices.
As a Consortium of Arkansas’s Master of Public Administration (MPA) programs, APAC also serves as a link between the programs and the work of public organizations. APAC helps:
- state associations award scholarships to MPA students such as the Henry M. Alexander Scholarship awarded by the Arkansas City Management Association;
- advertise internships and fellowships at government agencies and nonprofit organizations to MPA students;
- connect MPA faculty to public service research opportunities.
APAC is a cooperative program of the University of Arkansas Little Rock (UA Little Rock), the University of Arkansas (UA), and Arkansas State University (ASU).
- Marie Lindquist, Executive Director
- Liz Lundeen, CPM Program Director
- Lisa Crittenden, Office Manager
- Cynthia Ramey, Program Assistant
- Victoria Mays, Program Assistant
Join Our Mailing List
You can join our mailing list by completing this Google form. You will receive program updates and registration information as soon as they are available.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 501-916-6050
For regular updates about our programs, follow us on social media: