Welcome to UALR Benton Center
UALR students can attend classes at our Benton Center and enjoy the convenience of staying close to home as they pursue their studies. Whether you are seeking to complete:
- Master of Education in Reading (New in Fall 2014)
- State Minimum Core Curriculum
- 2 year Associate of Arts in General Studies (AAGS)
- 4 year Bachelor of Science in E-Commerce
- Nursing degree prerequisites
UALR Benton also offers lower and upper level courses in:
- Teacher Education
- Rhetoric and Writing
- Information Technology
UALR Benton can help you meet your educational goals.
Benton courses are taught by UALR faculty. Our students are provided with the same quality instruction and campus life privileges as students at the Little Rock campus. They are also covered by the same academic policies.
Services offered include:
- Financial Aid
- Academic Advising
- Testing Labs
- Assistance with Transfer
- Assistance with Registering for Classes
- Bookstore and Textbook Purchases
Ready for Advising?
To find courses that will set you on your way to earning a degree, contact email@example.com or call 501.860.6003 for an advising appointment.
Considering Your Degree Options?
We can advise you in UALR courses of study as well as UAMS pre-requisite courses for various medical occupations. Your advisor will assist you with selecting courses required for your chosen degree.