Student Consumer Information
How much does the program cost?
- Tuition and Fees: $6,065.10 total
- Books and Supplies: $1,479 total
- Room and Board: $9,701 total
What is the length of the program?
- 18 credit hours or one academic year
For what types of jobs are graduates prepared?
- Applicable SOC Codes (visit this site for more information about the occupations) : 11-1011.00, 11-1021.00, 11-1031.00, 11-9131.00, 11-9151.00
- Occupations: Chief Executives; General and Operations Managers; Legislators; Postmasters and Mail Superintendents; Social and Community Service Managers